Seiko Men’s Sport Solar Black Watch
- Black solar-powered watch featuring stencil-like numerals and day/date window
- 43-mm stainless steel case with hardlex dial window
- 10-month power reserve once fully charged
- Nylon band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence – imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century “quiet revolution.” Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch – was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches -And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy -the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual – combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
Seiko Solar. No battery change required and powered by all types of light. Solar cell with high performance electricity generation. Energy-efficient movement with a 10-month power reserve. This sporty watch is designed with a black ion finished case and tan nylon/calf bracelet. The timepiece is constructed with a durable crystal that protects the black dial, featuring luminous hands and markers and day/date calendar. Push button release clasp. 100 meters water resistant.
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 3.8 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00I1KW2FW
- Item model number: SNE331
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 22, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||SEIKO|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.7 millimeters|
|Band length||Men’s Standard|
|Band width||25 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|